Be a Rail Trail Super Hero!
Your support helps to build a world-class trail focused on sharing culture, values and relationships. You are helping to write this unfolding story!
Together, with your help, we are building a world-class rail trail that connects the Shuswap while building healthier communities, resilient economies, and active lifestyles for generations to come.
We know you have your own personal reasons for supporting this trail, and we welcome you to share your thoughts. If you have a moment to share your thoughts, this would help us greatly as we amplify our fundraising campaign. email our team
As a rail trail super hero you can help us spread the word:
- tell your friends, neighbours and colleagues about us and the value this project brings to the community
- follow, comment and share our social media channels: Facebook and Instagram
- pass on ideas of other potential donors we might reach out to
- if you haven’t already, subscribe to our e-newsletter here
- forward our emails to your friends and colleagues
Purchase the winter gift cards at:
- Askew’s Foods Downtown, Salmon Arm
- Askew’s Foods Uptown, Salmon Arm
- Askew’s Foods, Sicamous
- Askew’s Foods, Armstrong
- Courtyard Gallery, Enderby
- Hungry Jack’s, Enderby
- Tony O’s Outfitter, Enderby
- Small Axe, Enderby
- Animal Instinct Yoga, Enderby
- Soapolallie, Enderby
- Rusty Spur, Enderby
- Monashee Outdoors, Armstrong
- Armstrong Visitor’s Centre, Armstrong
One metre of hard-packed aggregate trail surface costs about $160, and with 50,000 metres to go, our fundraising goal is $8,000,000. If we can raise funds to surface the trail, those funds can help leverage government funding to address all the other layers.
As we secure sufficient blocks of funding, we then work with the Rail Trail inter-jurisdictional partners to apply for provincial and federal grants and start building the trail – one step at a time.